Some of the drawings listed below are suitable for those who design their own
models, and like to include vital parts in the drawings. Others are of
more specific items for modeling that each and everyone can make for themselves. All the drawings are in DXF-format (DrawingExchangeFile),
a format possible to import into most SW-packages.
- Spigas 3 : Basic aerobatic
model for 40-50 size engine.
- Spigas 5 : My last for a.60 size
- Spigas E : Basically a Spigas 90 made
with a balsa fuselage, to make installation of electric motor and batteries
Engines and exhaust
- OS 140 RX : The 2-stroke for
- Webra 120R : The first available 'big'
2-stroke for F3A, the case is the same as the Webra 145R, and the rear
exhaust Bully engines assembled in USA.
- YS 120SF : The original YS 4-stroke, the
newer 140's are almost exactly the same size.
- OS 61RFP : The king from the 60-size
- OS 46VF : Older rear exhaust OS.
- Bolly EQ-60 : Super-light, very quiet
pipe for 60 engines, still available.
- Extra-muffler : Fremming design
extra-muffler with very low resistance and excellent noise reducing. Works
by canceling of opposite phase sound waves.